Little Einsteins believes that Science Exploration in young children begins with Fun and sets the basis for a lifelong interest and knowledge of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Through relatable experiences and stories of `KABI’ the Science Kid and `SASHA’ the Stemette.
We also offer hands-on activities showcasing environmental and health issues in a different, entertaining and leisurely way.
At A Glance
- We work with children between the ages of 1/1/2 and 12.
- We focus on Project Based Learning.
- We teach STEM using entertainment and other innovative methodologies for children to retain valuable, educational information.
- We encourage participation by children.
- We promote good health and environmental awareness.
- We encourage experimentation as a learning tool.
- We leverage the scientific process as a way to learn and discover.
- We foster a love of science while developing children’s creativity, problem solving skills and self-esteem.